We didn't do a lot for my birthday. I went out with some friends and they took some photos of ME this time. I'm usually the one that is behind the camera taking photos of everyone else so it was nice to be infront of it for once.
When I came home my husband had cooked me my favorite spaghetti dinner, and he made brownies and banana bread for supper and it was fantastic. It was very sweet of him.
We had a lot of fun taking birthday photos. Maaaaybe a little too much fun?
![]() |
| Me with two of my favortist friends :) T hank you ladies for being awesome and helping me have a great birthday! |
![]() |
| LOL They just couldn't wait to chase the geese at the lake! There were HUNDREDS of geese! |
The kids are doing very well in preschool. Last night was family night at their school and I spoke to all of their teachers. They are doing really well. The kids really love art time and play time. Marshall is very out spoken and loves to be involved in the class room activities. Keegan on the other hand is the opposite. He does not like to be the center of attention at all and hates it when anyone watches him, but he will participate in class activities in his own way. But they are both doing well and learning. Kamilah is doing FANTASTIC and they say she is VERY well on her way to being ready for kindergarten. They are very impressed with the leaps and bounds she has made in her language skills.
I'm very proud of how well my kids are doing in preschool!
The husband is doing well in college he just got done with his mid terms and did really well. So I am very proud of him as well!
The kiddos are totally ready for Halloween, we busted out the Halloween shirts the other day and took a few fun photos while my niece was here visiting.
So far October has been pretty awesome! We're getting ready for Halloween. Keegan is going as Spiderman and Marshall is going as Captain American and Kamilah is going as Fancy Nancy from her favorite book series.



And some other random photos ;)




































