Inside, I'm much worse. I have 3 ceramic pumpkins sitting up here and there, and one pumpkin is wearing a little witch hat. Oh yes, I'm soooooo creative this year. Didn't even make a fall/halloween themed wreath for my front door! *gasp* And I LOVE making wreaths! What is wrong with me?
Truth is, I've totally been in a slump lately. I'm COMPLETELY over whelmed with house work, and laundry and phone calls and appointments. I feel like I'm NEVER home, but that I'm always home, which is weird. Ugh.
I feel pulled in a million different directions.
I've seriously been a bit depressed the past year, and it's driving me insane. I don't do "depressed" so I need to snap out of it and get back with the swing of things, but I'm just so TIRED, my motivation is failing me.
I know part of it is I need to go have my thyroid checked again, last time I had this problem it was because my thyroid was going wonky, so I'm sure that's the issue this time too. Gotta take time for ME to go get checked out by the docs.
This past week has been insane. The 18th I had to take the boys back in to see their ENT to have their ear tubes looked at again because Keegan's was clogged last time we went in and we had to do peroxide drops to clear it. It's still ever so slightly clogged so we continue with the peroxide drops. We don't go back there for the boys until this spring. That night was also family fun night at their school, got all good reports from their teachers, that's what I like to hear!
The 22nd I took Marshall to see his Neurologist. He is officially off of his keppra, and if he has ANY kind of seizure we are to call immediately and let them know and he will be put either back on the keppra or we'll try something else (Keppra was messing with his sleep and he was getting aggressive while being on it, which are some side affects of using it).
Kamilah also went to see an allergist on the 22nd. They prescribed an Epi pen for her because they are concerned about the way she reacts to bug bites/stings. They did blood labs on her (which she actually handled better than I expected!) And we will find out results in 10 days. We may end up going back to do the other test they do to check for allergies (the one where they either rub or poke your skin with different types of possible allergies to see what you are allergic to?) It depends on what they find out in her blood work. I'm almost 100% sure she'll have the same dairy and wheat allergy her brothers, which I'm sure if I were tested for it I'd have it too because I've always had the same skin issues since I was a baby. So it's something they've inherited, boooooo for allergies!
Kams had to miss school today though because she was running a temp and has no voice. She sounds horrible when she tries to talk and is coughing. Poor kiddo. So it's looking like she'll be kept home from school tomorrow as well (it's an early out too). She insists she is fine and can go to school, but she's not going if she's running a fever!
I photographed 2 of the most adorable baby girls today. They are cousins and they are only about a month apart in age. So adorable and they were so fun to photograph!
![]() |
| Miss Aurora who is only 2 weeks old, she is so tiny and sweet! |
![]() |
| Miss Jade who is a couple months old |
![]() |
| Another of Miss Jade |
![]() |
| Another of Aurora |
![]() |
| Another of Aurora |
![]() |
| And yet another of Aurora (I've seen her cousin Jade many times for pictures) |
![]() |
| And sweet cousins Jade and Aurora, I think they will grow up being great friends! |
I also took a few new photos of Kams just for fun because the photo prop stuff was still sat up. I've been watching too much "Once Upon A Time" These photos (and Jade's and Aurora's) were inspired by the show, I kept thinking Snow White for some reason today! Just my take on things.



My husband and I actually got to go out TOGETHER ALONE for our 6th wedding anniversary. Last year we didn't get a chance to do anything as we had just moved. This year my Mother in law and Sister in law (and niece) came to visit and they watched the kiddos so my husband and I could go out. We were supposed to take anniversary photos, but sadly that didn't happen. So I had my sister in law taking a few photos of my husband and I before we left on our dinner date. We ate at the Chinese resturaunt here in town, it was a looovely evening spent hanging out with my husband.




I'm currently in the process of making my niece's Halloween costume. She's going as a little owl. She will be so cute! Need to finish that tomorrow.
Also tomorrow my kids and I will be hitting the Halloween crafts! Cause ya know...I'm a slacker.
A horrible photo of the kids and I the Mother/Son Pirate Scavenger hunt on the 13th, out at the local park, the boys and I had a great time.

Tonight the kids and I carved their pumpkins.




My daughter embracing her inner Halloween in the costume aisle. You can't scare this child, she loves Halloween. She thinks the masks are gruesomely awesome.


Yesterday we raked up leaves and jumped in them and had a grand time doing that!


I looove fall it is the most fun and wonderful time of the year.
Anyway that's all that is up with our family, not a whole worth reporting. Keeping busy cleaning, taking photos for people, and taking Molly my doggy to the vet for her yearly shots (she did really well).
Mae







