



On Christmas Eve they opened one present (books) and got their new Christmas ornament to put on the tree.



We had a nice visit from my Mother in Law and Sister in Law and little niece Faith. This was Faith's first Christmas. Watching her open presents was hilarious. Marshall helped her open her presents which was really cute.
The kids' Grandma brought them presents that they were so excited for! It was so cute. She had been in the hospital for quite awhile so she was a bit late doing her shopping (and we weren't actually expecting her to have their presents and we weren't worried about it, having her with us was the best Christmas present) But she suprised them with their presents. They were unwrapped and they all knew exactly what belonged to who before anyone had a chance to tell them. She chose perfect gifts for them.
Keegan got an awesome skateboard (The boy has always loved skateboards and when he was like 18 months old he would use the neighbor boys skateboard and actually knew how to use it!) So to FINALLY have his own skateboard (after always asking me for one) it put a HUGE smile on his face.


Marshall got his very own scooter, he's not much of a skateboard guy, he likes scooters. So when Grandma gave him the Avengers scooter for Christmas he was over the moon happy. My mother in law didn't think he'd know how to use it, but he showed her how he's a scooter pro.

Kams got the Barbie Beach House and WOW. She was one happy kid. She had been asking for a new Barbie Doll house for quite some time. It was fun putting it together with her and her Grandma. She hasn't stopped playing with it since we put it together, in fact she tried to put it in her bed to sleep with Christmas night.



Kams other top gift was her Innotab. She knew she was getting that gift, it came from my husband and I. She is always using my Kindle so we got her something just for her. She opened that gift before she opened anything from Santa!

Santa brought her a Barbie, and a Princess doll, some play make up, a Zhu Zhu pet toy, and numerous other items as well.




Marshall got a toy machine gun, and some lego's, lincoln logs, a fire station play set, some Zhu Zhu pet toys, some spiderman action figures, and numerous other items.





Keegan got some legos, a castle play set, some Zhu Zhu pet toys, a large Spiderman "doll" action figure, a laser gun and light saber set, lincoln logs and a few other items as well.


![]() |

We got my niece Faith some baby spoons, baby bowls, and a neat little toy to help her learn how to crawl.



I got a wax warmer thingy that I love, 2 candles, a reuseable frosting bag with tips, a tin of creme de Pirouline wafers, and a set of cute salt and pepper shakers.
We had a nice dinner, that my husband actually cooked all by himself! I was very proud of him! He even baked like 3 pies. Always nice to not be the one cooking. Even though generally I do love to cook.
Christmas day after the kids were in bed the husband and I took down the Christmas tree and other Christmas decorations, usually I wait until the day after Christmas but figured I might as well get it done while the kids were in bed that way I didn't have to take it down while chasing after them.
Been having a Dr. Who marathon today, always love me some Dr. Who!
My Mother in Law has an appointment in a few days to look at her gall bladder, they are still trying to decide if they want to do surgery or not.
The husband is down and out with a horrible ear infection, he's had a LOT of fluid built up on his neck for months and around his ear, the doctor's can't figure it out, and now it's built up so badly it's gotten an infection in his ear out of this world. So he's super miserable tonight.
I don't think I ever shared any photos of Faith with Santa!

















