Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Ski Trip

Toffee has been missing the North Pole, usually he only gets to pop in for a quick second to let Santa know how the kids are doing then ducks back to the house. So he really doesn't get to do much at the North Pole. 

Tonight he decided to make himself at home.  He really enjoys skiing so he sat up his very own little ski resort just for him.  Complete with his very own North Pole. 


That's one happy little Elf. Though, I did have to eat 2 ice cream bars for him to have ski's, hahaha.  Not that I'm going to complain, those were pretty good (I don't usually buy those but I splurged, I had a sweet tooth).  Anyway, yum. 

So Toffee is happily skiing now.  We'll see what the kids say when they wake up in the morning. 



The kids got up this morning and saw Toffee hanging upside down on the art line in the hallway with the Barbie dresses and they thought it was hilarious.  They couldn't believe he had done laundry and managed to get himself hung upside down.  They called him a silly elf.


I have the next 2 nights planned out on Elf fun, can't wait!

Poor Kams is still dealing with the cold thing  that's going around.  It's kicking my butt too but not as bad as it is for poor Kams. She's missed a week of preschool now as of tomorrow because of the darn fever that just won't go away. Hoping she'll be all better on Monday. 

Atleast every morning she's excited to search the house to see what Toffee has been up to while she's sleeping. I always look forward to her sweet little smile every morning as she locates Toffee! She laughs at his tomfoolery then runs off to find Marshall and Keegan and tell them what Toffee has been up to and they sit there and giggle over what he's been up to.

Since Toffee's skiing I think I'll slip off to go finish my book I've been reading and then try to get some sleep.

Mae