Yesterday I sat up the appointment for my daughters Kindergarten screening. She is SUPER excited, but this mama is weepy! I thought I was weepy enough when she started preschool a couple months after turning 3, but this...this is BIG TIME stuff, this is KINDERGARTEN. She's a big girl now, for reals.
NEXT fall my sons will start Kindergarten...what the heck? No way! NO NO NO! They definetley haven't stayed little long enough, not even CLOSE! Can I rewind the clock, just a little?
Ontop of all of that. My BABY SISTER is turning 18 on May 9th, and graduating high school on May 10th! WOW. Talk about feeling old. My babysister can't be graduating, she can't. Not possible. I still remember the day she was born and we were waiting at the hospital and I was standing with my Grandma and we were waiting, I wasn't exactly sure what we were waiting on, or for, but I knew it had something to do with my baby sister being born. I knew we couldn't go in to where my Mother and Grandmother were so we had to stay in the little waiting area. I remember the nurses pushed this cart through that had this bright red baby in it that was just SCREAMING it's head off. It was the ugliest little thing I had ever seen, and loud. I looked at my Grandpa and said "I hope THAT'S not my little sister!!"
It was. LOL
18 years later? She's far from an ugly little red loud baby.
She's a beautiful blonde haired, blue eyed young woman, and I couldn't be prouder of her!!



I always wanted a sibling, it may have taken my Mother 10 and a half years...but I have the best little sister on the planet and I love her dearly. I helped raise her (as my Mother was a single mom until I was 14 and my sister was just about 4).
My little sister has already enrolled in college and has her first semester of classes she's ready to roll! Did I mention again how very proud I am of her? She has been through SO MUCH in her life, and she is a strong, smart, beautiful young lady. Always be yourself, you are beautiful inside and out, always let yourself shine through no matter what. Do not let others choose your path, choose your own even if you are walking alone. Do what you love and enjoy doing. You are unique you are special and you are LOVED. I love you baby sister. You may be all grown up now and ready to plunge into the world but you will ALWAYS be my baby sister. Some of my best memories will always be of you when you were a baby. I remember giving you a bath, reading to you when you were a baby (Remember your favorite book? Willy Worm, such a silly book but you loved it). I remember fixing your hair for school, walking to the bus stop with you, making sure no one picked on you or they would have to deal with your big sister. I remember going trick or treating with you, I remember our fights, I remember our hugs, I remember or laughs. I remember pushing you in the baby swing outside when you were little and how bright and blue your eyes were and how happy you were. Never lose that spark!!
![]() |
| My baby sister for her first birthday :) My mother took her to the picture studio for pics and she screamed the whole time my Mother took her home, and took her pic, and she did just fine. That cat in her lap was a little robotic thing and she loved that annoying cat. |
![]() |
| Up in the far left corner, is newborn baby sister. My favorite picture is her with the beanie frog on her head, LOVE it. She was a fun little sister. |
![]() |
| Little sister for her first Christmas |

![]() |
| Yep, a little me, and a littler baby sister. I was helping her walk. I love being a big sister. |
![]() |
| My sisters first Easter, yep that's me sitting behind her. |
![]() |
| I will always love this picture. |
![]() |
| My sister and I, just a few years between these pics. |


![]() |
| My baby sister Talala and I and we are with our stepsister. Yep, I know I'm lucky, I have two sisters. |
![]() |
| My little sister at homecoming one year. |
![]() |
| Me and my little sister at homecoming one year.... hahahaha |

![]() |
| Me and my little sister at homecoming my Junior year of high school (Maybe senior year?) I was on the Flag Team. My sister has always been a great and supportive little sister always there with my mother and stepdad to cheer me on through all my school stuff. |
![]() |
| At MY graduation back in 2003. I love my baby sister. |



![]() |
| 2007, my baby sister became an AUNT for the first time. She's holding my daughter Kams. *sniffle* |
![]() |
| Kams first Easter spent with her Aunt "Layla" |
![]() |
| 2009 my baby sister became an Aunt again! To my twin sons Marshall and Keegan. She is holding Keegan in this picture. |

![]() |
| My little sister and Kams have always been good buddies. Here they are sharing the tiny little pool a few summers ago |
![]() |
| Keegan and Marshall hanging out with their Aunt "Layla" a couple summers ago |
![]() |
| Always supporting her nephew (Keegan) during his Relay For Life events. |
![]() |
| Awww a sleeping teenager wuhahahaa |
![]() |
| Love you baby sister!!!! |
![]() |
| You are a WONDERFUL baby sister and you have grown into a GORGEOUS young woman. |





















