Who's up for relocating to another zip code, a few galaxies away! Where is my blue Tardis when I need one you know? (My fellow Whovians will get that refrence, if you don't get it...well, I feel sorry for you! You dunno what you're missing).
Anyway, some exciting things going on, well I guess they are exciting.
I started a new job in a bakery at a resturaunt. Not quite sure how that's going yet, tonight was kind of rough. Hopefully tomorrow will go smoother. One can hope, right?
Also still doing my photography, and volunteering at the local animal shelter.
My daughter had a field trip at the elementary she'll be going to this fall, she had a lot of fun. Apparently one of the classrooms has a hamster, and another classroom was raising baby chicks. They got play in the school gym and eat with the "big kids". She really loved it and can't wait to go to kindergarten (I hear about this everyday about how badly she wants to be in kindergarten!)
Tomorrow I have to schedule her kindergarten screening. Goodness gracious, cannot believe it's time for this already!
Next weekend my sons turn 4!
SLOOOW DOOOOOWN!
And to the next person that asks me when I'm planning on having another one....thanks for making my uterus want to commit suicide. As much as I miss MY BABIES being small, doesn't mean I want anymore kids! I'm good. The twins are VERY high maintenance, and Kams is just sooo much personality that I don't think I could handle another little girl. I'm happy with the 3 beautiful children I have. Once upon a time long long ago when I was very young, I wanted 4 children. I've always wanted 4 kids. BUT we were going to quit at two, ended up with a suprise the 2nd time around and we're done with three kids, and honestly? We're happy with that! They are close in age and are good friends/siblings. We didn't want a lot of years between them and this worked out really well.
Though it is VERY bittersweet watching them grow. I miss so much them being little, yet I LOVE watching them grow. They are so amazing and wonderful, but I still miss those times when they were babies. *sigh* It's a paradox. We can't keep them small forever, we have to let them grow, but it's hard, yet rewarding.
Recently we've been getting a LOT of rain. Our yard was totally flooded last night I thought our house was going to float away. Lovely! The water receeded over night thankfully and it's now just really soggy, though the children's turtle sandbox floated away. Have to hunt that down yet but it has been too soggy. I heard Illinois is having a lot of flooding issues though, as well as areas in St. Louis, MO.
This weather is wreaking havoc on my allergies. My sinus pressure and congestion is out of this world awful. MISERABLE. Only thing I can do is just struggle along and deal with it the best I can. Easier said, then done.
Not really a lot going on other than crazy weather, lots of violence in the news and other crazy happenings that go on and are all over the news.
Below are a few pics of the kiddos from a petting zoo we went to, and a Week of the Young Child activity thing we went to and a few other random pics!
![]() |
| The kids did Easter Eggs back around Easter, and they kind of looked like creepy Easter Egg zombies LOL |
![]() |
| Keegan giving Marshall a ride on the bike. This was right before the boys got their new big boy bikes. |
![]() |
| Kams giving Marshall a ride on the little bike |
![]() |
| Keegan giving Marshall a ride on his old Spiderman bike! |
![]() |
| Well, that didn't end so well and Keegan is telling Marshall all about it |
![]() |
| Petting zoo fun! |


![]() |
| Fun at the petting zoo with the goats! |
![]() |
| Keegan (pouting) and Kamilah and Marshall waiting for the "Week of the young child" parade to start. |
![]() |
| Keegan waiting for the Week of the Young Child Parade to start so we can walk in it like last year :) |
![]() |
| Kams waiting for the Week of the Young Child Parade to start. They didn't actually HAVE the parade this year due to the weather, but we were all ready to walk in it just like last year. They all had a blast! |
![]() |
| At the Week of the Young Child activities at City Hall. Kams showing off a noddle noise maker she made that had a few drops of paint in it. All 3 kids won a cup cake in the cake walk, and they planted terrariams in soda bottles and got coloring pages too as well as tons of other stuff! |
![]() |
| Marshall getting "Finger printed" at the Week of the Young Child activity day at City Hall :) It was a very popular booth! All 3 of my kiddos thought it was fun. |
![]() |
| Our cat Severus, sitting fat and happy! His favorite place to sleep is snuggled up to Kams at night! |













