"...You sat there, dark and handsome, like a tall cup of sexy and mystery all rolled into one. I stared into your dark eyes, I could feel the heat between us. The steam curled and rose around my flesh. I inhaled your addictive and intoxicating scent. I couldn't wait to be with you, to be one with you. I could feel the energy throbbing, ready to explode. With shaking hands, and dreamy eyes I took my first sip of coffee for the day. It was pure ecstasy. The amazing sensation, the taste, the unmistakable feeling of powerful caffeine coursing through my throat as I swallowed. It was a feeling, a rush, so amazing it was difficult to describe. With each glorious drink that I took, I could feel my body awakening. Soon my body felt like every part of me was buzzing with kinetic energy. I felt alive, nothing else could make me feel this way, nothing, but coffee. I spoke your name, "Oh, coffee, is it too good to be true?" I knew you wouldn't answer me, your silence kept you shrouded in mystery. Our love affair had gone on for far too long, and always left me wanting for more. I couldn't quit you, you were my addiction, I needed you, wanted you, I longed for you every morning. Without you, my day felt empty like something was missing. Some days felt like I couldn't live without you, like I just couldn't go on. To have you near me, to wrap my hands around a warm cup of your beauty, and breathe you in, I never want you to end. Like all good things, I knew our daily meeting would end and I would have to ready myself for the real world, I knew I could face the world having spent my precious early morning time with you. As I fondly sigh and give you a final last longing glance, I know it isn't good bye. We will be together again, in the morning. "Oh coffee...parting....is such sweet sorrow..."
Mmmm I actually was able to drink TWO cups of coffee this morning without incident. Oh yes, best morning ever. Though I'm beginning to think I need to switch to decaf.
It was a great morning, Until Circus Son #2 decided to spill his entire bowl of corn pops or whatever you call them, all over the kitchen table, himself, and the floor, oh and the kitten. That was lovely, but hey at least I had savored two cups of precious precious coffee! Now I can handle ANYTHING (ok well, not anything...but I'll do my best).
Today we go to check out some dish washers. We've had a dish washer since we moved to our currently location....but the sucker hasn't worked for nearly 3 years now, and of course the land lord has had no rush to fix or replace it as it isn't one of those "necessary" to life items. How much you want to bed THEY have a dish washer and if IT goes out they panic and get it fixed right away? Please tell me how NON essential a dish washer is? Ha! I've washed dishes by hand my entire life. I currently wash dishes for 6 people, and with 3 meals a day...and whatever my mother in law eats in the middle of the night....that's a lot of dishes that no one else washes. I would like a little helping assistance from a dish washer. Is that too much to ask? So we're going to go buy our own dish washer. The land lords solution to the broken dish washer...yanking it out of its location and putting a BOARD over the whole it leaves behind. Um. No. I'll pass thank you very much. I'd rather buy my OWN dish washer!
Hopefully when the sucker gets installed, they won't flood our kitchen again, like the repair man did attempting to pull the sucker out of the wall. No more drowned kitchen please!
We're also going to LOOK at recliners for the living room, just look.
Today I've been dealing with Diablo the death kitten. That is our rescue kitten I saved from the middle of a VERY busy intersection not too long ago (thought it FEELS like an eternity ago!) This kitten...he's the prettiest orange tabby, however he is bent on world destruction and annihilation. He is bound and determined to eat your soul, or at least your toes. Your legs are his FAVORITE climbing/sharpening post too. Your shoulder is his very own personal sitting perch. I feel like a pirate most of the time! Oh sure he may LOOK sweet and innocent...but don't like the ruse fool you! He is maniacal, intelligent, plotting....eeeeevil.
Did I mention he has the art of being used as a dangerous weapon down? He's always right on hand when my sons need a cannon ball with claws, or a boomerang with claws, or whatever....He's as much of a ninja kitten as my sons are ninja boys. Diablo kitten (his actual name is Oliver by the way) seems to thrive on chaos, and your pain. The blood of his enemies. This morning he tried to neuter my husband, though I'm not sure if he was just being helpful or evil on that one?
It was a great morning, Until Circus Son #2 decided to spill his entire bowl of corn pops or whatever you call them, all over the kitchen table, himself, and the floor, oh and the kitten. That was lovely, but hey at least I had savored two cups of precious precious coffee! Now I can handle ANYTHING (ok well, not anything...but I'll do my best).
Today we go to check out some dish washers. We've had a dish washer since we moved to our currently location....but the sucker hasn't worked for nearly 3 years now, and of course the land lord has had no rush to fix or replace it as it isn't one of those "necessary" to life items. How much you want to bed THEY have a dish washer and if IT goes out they panic and get it fixed right away? Please tell me how NON essential a dish washer is? Ha! I've washed dishes by hand my entire life. I currently wash dishes for 6 people, and with 3 meals a day...and whatever my mother in law eats in the middle of the night....that's a lot of dishes that no one else washes. I would like a little helping assistance from a dish washer. Is that too much to ask? So we're going to go buy our own dish washer. The land lords solution to the broken dish washer...yanking it out of its location and putting a BOARD over the whole it leaves behind. Um. No. I'll pass thank you very much. I'd rather buy my OWN dish washer!
Hopefully when the sucker gets installed, they won't flood our kitchen again, like the repair man did attempting to pull the sucker out of the wall. No more drowned kitchen please!
We're also going to LOOK at recliners for the living room, just look.
Today I've been dealing with Diablo the death kitten. That is our rescue kitten I saved from the middle of a VERY busy intersection not too long ago (thought it FEELS like an eternity ago!) This kitten...he's the prettiest orange tabby, however he is bent on world destruction and annihilation. He is bound and determined to eat your soul, or at least your toes. Your legs are his FAVORITE climbing/sharpening post too. Your shoulder is his very own personal sitting perch. I feel like a pirate most of the time! Oh sure he may LOOK sweet and innocent...but don't like the ruse fool you! He is maniacal, intelligent, plotting....eeeeevil.
Did I mention he has the art of being used as a dangerous weapon down? He's always right on hand when my sons need a cannon ball with claws, or a boomerang with claws, or whatever....He's as much of a ninja kitten as my sons are ninja boys. Diablo kitten (his actual name is Oliver by the way) seems to thrive on chaos, and your pain. The blood of his enemies. This morning he tried to neuter my husband, though I'm not sure if he was just being helpful or evil on that one?
Mae
