![]() |
| You can't see very well, but there are thumbs up for me, my mother in law, and Kams (the boys are giving a thumbs up too but you can't see them at all) |
I am beyond thrilled.
My kids aren't squished together rubbing elbows anymore in the back seat! Cuts back on the fighting a LOT. My husband (who is really tall) is not all squished in the car now. There is plenty of seating to fit my 3 children, and my niece, plus my mother in law, myself and my husband. Yay!
So my work told me they do not need me tomorrow so I am thrilled, so we'll be heading to the lake again for the 4th. So excited! Planning what we're packing in the cooler, the lake has a big fire works display so that will be quite lovely! I hope we get a nice place to hang out and it isn't ungodly crowded. Blech!
The kids are sooo excited to go and are rushing around getting all of their stuff together for the lake, it's so funny!
We're going to let them shoot off their fireworks tonight (sparklers is mainly what they have, since we can't shoot them off at the lake and it will be too late when we get home). So might as well let them do it tonight.
Besides other people are shooting off their fireworks and the kids are excited to watch everyone else's "pretties".
Why is it that when you plan a trip or plan doing anything the kids have to drive you absolutely batty? They ask and they ask and they ask repeatedly. I want to do this I want to do that, now now now. Whew! It's tiresome! Children have no patience whatsoever, are we really surprised?
They want to go out now now now to shoot off their fireworks but I told them they needed to wait just a little while longer. You'd think I told them to chop off their own toe. Silly kids.
On the list for our trip to the lake, brats, hot dogs, hamburgers, stuff to make smores, home made pasta salad, and maybe my 4th of July cake (if it doesn't melt on the way there?) The kids are disappointed that the ice cream probably would not survive the trip to the lake! HA!
Now I must take the kids out to shoot off their fireworks before they drive themselves nuts.
Mae

