![]() |
| After meet and greet at the preschool we went out to the park for a few pics |
![]() |
| Cannot believe she's going to be 5 soon! |
![]() |
| First day of preschool!! Awwww! |
![]() |
| Keegan and Marshall were SO excited to see the bus coming, but Kams was like "eh what ever it's no big deal...." |
![]() |
| 2nd day of Preschool! |
![]() |
| 2nd day of preschool. Such a big girl |
On the first day of school though Keegan managed to sneak a water gun to school with him. Fantastic. But atleast it stayed in his bag the whole time, teacher didn't notice it till it was time to get on the bus and she went to put a note in his bag. She added to the note needless to say and I almost died when he got home and I read the note and saw the toy water gun. Aah! I almsot cried. I threw the water gun away and we sat down and had a calm talk about not taking any toys to school especially ANYTHING looking like a gun or a knife, those were no no's and could get him into BIG BIG trouble. I had already checked their back packs before we walked out the door but as I was checking his siblings bags he must have snuck it in. So now bags get checked LITERALLY as they walk onto the bus to prevent any items like this getting taken to school.
Poor Marshall threw up on the bus on the way to preschool the first day. Milk, went everywhere. I guess it was quite the scene. Poor boy! Atleast they changed his clothes when he got to school, too bad they put him in some other kids clothes. I wasn't too happy about that, but atleast they did change his clothes, and I didn't have to bring him home on the first day. It was just nerves, he wasn't the only little boy that got sick on the first day. He hasn't gotten sick on the bus since then thankfully.
He got into a little trouble on the bus tonight for hitting (he does that when he is getting tired, gets cranky and hits anyone who is annoying him, it's a constant work in progress) So now he has to sit by himself on the bus for awhile till he learns to keep his hands to himself. Fair enough.
All in all though? The boys have done VERY good in preschool (I'm not going to lie I was TERRIFIED to send them to school! They have issues listening regardless of all the "tips and tricks" we've used. Especially Keegan. We've been pleasantly suprised with their behavior though which makes me so happy. They are very eager to learn and share and try whatever the teacher asks of them which is great and are in general very nice to the other students and share well. Yay! Looks like all the things I've been trying to teach them at home...has payed off a little! Like their big sister before them...they HAVE been listening to me when I nag and nag at them all day. (OK so it's not ALL day and I don't really naaaag at them but I definetely feel like I'm always on their case about SOMETHING while still trying to make sure they get tons of positive feed back too, it's crazy round here most days!)
The pool recently closed and on the last day they allowed dog owners to bring their dogs out to swim. Molly and Karmen had a great time.
![]() |
| This is what happens when Karmen plays with the kids. She ends up with undies around her neck. How that happened? No one knows.... |
![]() |
| Karmen snuggling up with her teddy bear. |
This year we are honoring KEEGAN, JESSICA and WILL in the LINE OF HOPE kids in Missouri that I know with cancer. My own son Keegan who has fought Neuroblastoma since he was 3 months old. Jessica who we recently met at clinic who is fighting an Optic Tumor and she's not even 3 years old yet. And Will, a very brave 13 year old boy from around my home town area who is bravely fighting Brain Cancer. We all live within an hour of each other. Insane.
![]() |
| Jessica and Keegan at clinic recently. Keegan had his scans, and he is offically 2 years NO EVIDENCE OF DISEASE!! WOO HOO!!!!! GO KEEGAN!! |
I hate you cancer.
I hate you childhood cancer for picking on the children. Leave them alone, they are just babies they don't deserve this, their families don't deserve this.
Infact, NO CHILD deserves ANY illness or disease. None, what so ever. I don't care of it's cancer, cystic fibrosis, autism, downs, congenital heart defects, or whatever. Kids do not deserve to have to go through that. But these children, they are amazing. Beautiful. Strong. Tough. Warriors, HEROES. Beautiful inside and out!
I am also in the midst of planning my daughter's 5th birthday party! I need to take her 5th birthday photos for her birthday invitations. She's collecting items at her party for the animal shelter. She absolutely loves helping me when we volunteer there. She's always had a special connection with dogs! She's like the mini dog whisperer.
Anyway, not really a lot else going on here. Preschool and that's about it, that keeps us busy enough.
Mae



















