Friday, February 7, 2014

Catching Colds

I couldn't very well title this blog "Catching Fire"  but it sure as heck felt like it lately! We haven't exactly had colds this year, but we've certainly had enough of the flu to go around.  Seems like every weekend we're all sick with the flu.  Thankfully, it doesn't last long for the kids but when my husband and I get sick, we seem to stay sick a lot longer.  Oh the woes of getting ooooold. 




So our weekends have been mainly spent bent over toilet or puke buckets feeling like our throats are on fire, and miserable. 




Thankfully this past weekend we made it out with nothing more than the sniffles, which I can handle. 




Today is the 100th day of school for my daughter, so she made a cute Dr. Seuss themed collage with 100 foam feet all over it.  She was very proud of herself this morning and is very excited to show her work to her teacher. 




Since no one was sick this past weekend (other than a few sniffles which were probably allergy related).  Kams actually got to go to the birthday party of one of her best friends in her class.  They had a blast at the bowling alley. My daughter takes bowling very seriously, she loves it and is pretty good at it. She obviously gets that from her father because I can only kick butt in Wii bowling! At the real bowling alley, I need the bumpers up otherwise I get nothing but gutter balls the whole game.  Very sad.


Mae

(Forgot I had even started this blog awhile back, sooo it's very late getting posted)  Not been up to my normal "bloggy" self lately!